Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Courage The cowardly dog nail art

So usually I know what nail art I wanna do days before I even do it. This time I had no idea what I wanted to do. Then I thought "what about some 90s nails art?" I havent done any so why not? So here we have basically my childhood, courage the cowardly dog! Here are the original characters.
On my pointer finger is muriel who takes care of courage. On my middle finger is eustace bagge who wore a mask to scare courage. Obviously, I had to put on courage on there so hes on my ring finger screaming cause thats what hes doing 90% of the time on the show. On my pinky is cartoon networks logo and my thumb has courages computer writing "you twit" because it thought courage was a bit stupid at times. I love it and I hope you do too! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment